Friday, June 6, 2008

Widgets

It was the Clock Widget. I added that icon when I started this new blog a couple of months ago. The header was “Now Is The Time”…remember that thing? Anyhow, it’s gone now.

As habit, I use Internet Explorer. When I typed in the URL via Safari I could see that my blog did truly exist. Crazy! The Clock Widget, however, was missing so that let me to believe that it could be the source of trouble. I logged into Blogger through Safari, went to “My Layout”, and under “Edit”, deleted the Clock Widget. Deleting it was the fix!

So, all the excitement is over folks. You can go home now, the fire’s out. Thanks for all the email. Special thanks to Jeff. His comment prompted me to look outside the box.

So what else is new? Last weekend, Victoria was a Bridesmaid in Neighbour Sarah’s wedding. It was one of the most beautiful and grand ceremonies that I have ever witnessed, held at Manning Memorial Chapel at Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. The ceremony was about an hour which felt especially long to my Neil Young-esque sons.The reception was held in The Garden Room (also known as an Orangerie) in the K C Irving Environmental Science Centre. What a beautiful room! Congratulations to Sarah & John.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I couldn't resist checking in before turning in my sermon titles to see the video. Nice space. The guys are really into the event aren't they?

Glad you are up and running again. I need a fresh cool Nova Scotia breeze blowing through the Texas Summer heat once in a while.

Nikki said...

This video is hilarious! lol! Kids are so great! Never a dull moment. I can't imagine 4 of them entertaining me on a regular basis...I have one and I've never laughed so much. :)

And...my photo blog has lost its ability to collect comments. I can't figure out how to get it back. I reckon I could post and the multitudes (are there multitudes that look at my photos, I wonder?!) could give me some advice. Technology is a love/hate relationship. Glad you figured out yours.

:) Happy Friday!

Backofpack said...

I missed all the excitement, but good on you for figuring it out anyway! The video of the boys is hilarious. Reminds me of my Dad - I looked over at him during a wedding once, and he was cutting paper dolls out of the program with his swiss army knife. I almost burst out laughing in mid-ceremony!

Anonymous said...

I can watch this over and over and over again. as you know.

Unknown said...

I am glad to see that you figured things out. I think an hour long ceremony would be quite long for me as well.

Scott McMurtrey said...

that video is an instant classic. my wife was impressed that they were being so quiet. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin